- 8 oz. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli
- 2 tbsp. butter or 0 margarine
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast , cubed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
Melt butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
Combine soup, milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture, add it to the chicken and heat through.
Serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.