Kauai Pork Chop Skillet
- 2 tsp. oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 medium each: red and yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
ADD peppers, pineapple, broth, dressing and garlic powder; mix well. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F). Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.