- 12 oz. soba noodles
- 2 tsp olive oil or peanut oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces flank steak cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced bok choy
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the olive or peanut oil in a large chef skillet or Wok. Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute. Add beef, snow peas, carrots, bok choy, water chestnuts, and green onions saute 1 minute. Add broth and soy sauce and bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes, until carrots are soft. Drain noodles and add to sauce. Toss together with cilantro.