- 3/4-1 lb. beef sliced and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large onion cut into 16 sections
- 1/2 lb. snow peas
- 4-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon dissolved in 1/3 cups hot water
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch in a thin paste in cold water
Fry the garlic in the oil for about 2 minutes. Add the meat. Cook until no longer raw but still rare (reddish).
Add the vegetables, sprinkle with soy sauce to taste. Stir fry 30 seconds.
Add 1/2 the bouillon, cook until hot, then thicken the resulting gravy with the cornstarch paste.
Adjust the gravy’s thickness with the paste, the amount with the bouillon, and the color with the soy sauce.