- 2 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels, uncooked (or frozen or canned)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- Half a ripe avocado, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over mixture and toss again.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.