Feeling really stressed out today. I hope it leaves with the smell of dinner cooking!
Roasted Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 1TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Sprinkle on oil and salt, then roast cubed squash in a casserole dish at 400° for 20 minutes.
Toss with pesto recipe and top with Parmesan.
Bake for 20 minutes more.
- 1 large bunch of basil, leaves only, washed and dried
- 3 medium cloves of garlic
- one small handful of raw pine nuts
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated A
- few tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
Toss basil, garlic, pine nuts and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan into a food processor. Add oil as needed. Blend until creamy.