- 8 ounces packaged beef stir-fry strips
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or bottled minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1½ cups packaged fresh julienne carrots
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor)
In a large saucepan, cook beef strips in hot oil until brown.
Stir in ginger and garlic, cook 1 minute more.
Add beef broth, soy sauce, and vinegar. Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
Add broccoli and carrots. Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Break ramen noodles into smaller pieces (discard spice packet).
Add noodles to saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Makes 4 servings.